Calligram Project

For this calligram project, I wrote my letter to show my future self what progress I had made as a person in the last 20 years. I chose to do it in the shape of a heart because it is to show how I feel about myself has changed as a person for the better. On the right side of the heart is the entire letter that I wrote. On the left side of the heart is the message from my letter that I think is the most important and the last line of my letter: You deserve to be happy!! Lastly, I chose for the entire design to be blue as it is my favorite color. 





Comments

  1. I think you did a great job with choosing your shape for your calligram because the heart not only is personal but it also allowed you to include a lot of your letter. It is great that you not only included the letter you wrote but also emphasized the part you think is most important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shape was perfect for your message! I love how this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Photoshop HW 2

Illustrator Tutorials